Powered By Blogger

Friday, January 14, 2011

Disappointed in humanity

I look at people and feel disappointed. I feel many people are rude and inconsiderate. I'm sure life has always been like that, but I feel people are deliberately unkind. I think I am the nicest person I've ever met or known (modest, I know). Mind you, I'm one of the few people I spend any time with. My life is based on avoidance of all things human. I tend to fulfill my need for human contact in cyberspace. It's so much nicer to not see people face to face. I feel this way, because I always end up irritating people or they get on my nerves. I am an awkward character. However, I feel happy on my own most of the time.

No I am not on medication and I never have been. Perhaps, that explains my mindset. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment